Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Media Music

Here's a Compilation of library music I put together a couple weeks ago. It was originally posted on the Schadenfreudian Therapy website (see "Links"), But I figured I'd post it here as well. There are many artists you've probably heard of and some you may not....Syd Dale, King Palmer, Johnny Keating, Van Phillips, Ronald Hanmer, Ivor Slaney and many others. TRACK LISTINGS
Musical styles range from 1950's light orchestral, to the "Now Sound" of the early 70's. SAMPLE (Bonne Suprise - King Palmer): Enjoy!
MEDIA MUSIC:

8 comments:

Baggy Gator said...

I LOVE THIS "MEDIA MUSIC"!!

I come from the good ol' days of Muzak and barely audible shopping music in the background of stores.

Today it is "soft rock" or "classic rock" turned up so loud I cannot even think of what I'm supposed to buy. I have quickly run out of such stores to get away from it.

Bring back the good ol' days of subliminal shopping music... like Media Music!!

THANKS!!!

divaboy1 said...

Bryan! Thanks for all of this amazing library music!

Would love to take a listen to this one ... but link 2 is broken. :)

Thanks!

divaboy1 said...

Bryan! Thanks for all of this amazing library music!

Would love to take a listen to this one ... but link 2 is broken. :)

Thanks!

Armpit Studios said...

Yes, part 2 is still missing.

nnamrebbod said...

Part1 & Part2.....
Invalid or Deleted File (says midiafire)

I'm very sad.... Or have you new Links?

Thanks for the other Music, your Blog is wonderful !!!!

Major Pepperidge said...

THANK YOU for the new links!! This is an awesome blog.

totalrod2 said...

Sorry it took so long to repost it!!

Armpit Studios said...

Woohoo! Dig it.