Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Golden Gate Strings - The Monkees Songbook (1967)

As promised last month, here's the Golden Gate Strings - The Monkees Songbook, produced by the legendary Stu Phillips. The reflections seen in the pictures of the album cover are the result of this record still being in it's original shrink wrapping (this album is in exceptionally good condition). Bare in mind, when I rip my LP's, I don't run any filtering software to clean up the recordings. Everything is untouched. Rapidshare Link: CLICK HERE

6 comments:

Xtabay said...

Thanks for this I'm a huge Stu Phillips fan and would love the Hollyridge Strings Beachboys album

totalrod2 said...

I'm just reading your message for the first time. Sorry it took so long! I have the entire Hollyridge Strings collection (Elvis Songbook, all the Beatles songbooks, Beach Boys, etc.) I promise to eventually get to that one. When I do, I'll send you an email to let you know. Thanks for visiting.
Bryan

organman said...

"Bare in mind, when I rip my LP's, I don't run any filtering software to clean up the recordings."

Why not? Sure would make the recordings sound better! I always de-pop / de-click my posts. Makes a huge difference!

Din said...

WOULD YOU HAVE THE GOLDEN GATE STRINGS "THE BOB DYLAN SONGBOOK PLAYED BY GOLDEN GATE STRINGS" ?

Din said...

WOULD YOU HAVE THE GOLDEN GATE STRINGS "THE BOB DYLAN SONGBOOK PLAYED BY GOLDEN GATE STRINGS" ?

totalrod2 said...

Not yet.