Friday, November 14, 2008

Roger Roger - City Movement

It's been awhile since my last post. But don't worry, the lounge is still open for business! Today we're featuring the music of Roger Roger (pronounced Ro-zhay Ro-zhay). People within the Testcard Circle are familiar with his music. This compilation highlights some of his recordings done for The Chappell Recorded Library, as well as others. The zip file is somewhat large (221.58 MB) because it's been ripped at 320 kbps. It may take longer to download, but it's worth it. SAMPLE: TRACK LISTINGS & DOWNLOAD LINK

11 comments:

litlgrey said...

Perfectly delightful!

totalrod2 said...

Your welcome. :)

Zarville said...

Excellent compilation!

totalrod2 said...

Zarville, I just added your site to my list of links.
Bryan

Tallmute said...

Any release notes?
No info via all net (=

David said...

Bryan,
Your site is amazing! You have lots of hard to find stuff that I love. Great work! Thanks!

totalrod2 said...

Whew, am I behind! Tallmute, your search is in vein. As with many of the compilations on this site, I put this one together. The "Swell" logo is just a silly little thing I came up with on my computer (to give it a more professional look). Same with Kitschorama...the picture is from an old magazine ad.

Tallmute said...

Tnx!

anomia said...

Wow I think I can't say thanks enough, for what you've done here!

Wonderful shares wonderful site!

thanks!

iggy said...

Hi Bryan. Great blog. I especially appreciate Roger Roger. Keep up the very kind work and we'll all be back again soon. All the best, Iggy

Wayne said...

I love all the music on your site, but the music of Roger Roger is the most wonderful thing for me. This music literally sparkles with energy and joy! I can't thank you enough for sharing this masterfully written and expertly orchestrated feast of musical perfection.